PROUDLY HANDMADE IN SCOTLAND
The Straight Cut© Bagel bar bag has been designed with functionally at the core. Tested thoroughly over hundreds of hours in the saddle, every detail has been refined.
It uses a combination of high-quality water-resistant fabrics with three contact points for a secure fit.
Perfect for all-day adventures, each bag has two side pockets for small items, and front webbing rail ideal for mounting your light.
The Bagel comes with 2 Voile nano straps with multiple slots so you can tailor the fit of the bag to the bike. Each slot is spaced to hold the Voile strap in place for quick fitting and switching between bikes.
- Dimensions - 220 x 120mm
- Capacity - 2.2L
- Made from durable water-resistant Cordura® or X-Pac™ fabrics
- Waterproof X-Pac™ VX21 orange or yellow liner
- Ykk® Aquaguard® water repellent zipper
- Horizonal front webbing rail, ideal for mounting lights
- Internal HDPE plastic shim to hold the shape
- Solid 3 point attachment - supplied with a pair of Voile® straps and elastic stabilising cord
- Out-front computer mount friendly zipper access
- Bar-tacked at all attachment points for strength
- Weight - 178g
Road.cc - Accessories of the year 2021/22
Off.road.cc - 4.5 out of 5 "Well made, very weatherproof and extremely stable – well worth the asking price"
Sportive.com - "Robust, beautifully made and highly practical, I just can't think of a downside to the Bagel.."