Small. Light. Powerful.
Perfectly paired with Supernova E3 front dynamo lights.
Rack mounted version of the Supernova E3 v2 rear dynamo light. Please select the appropriate cable exit style for your rack and cable routing setup.
Housed in a robust CNC machined 6061 aluminium chassis, the E3 v2 is one of the brightest rear lights that is compliant with the exacting German road traffic act.
The electronics of the rear light are neatly integrated into the front light, thus allowing for the extremely small and lightweight package.
Supernova's Twin Beam Technology offers an extremely bright power beam towards the back, as well as wide side beams with a radius of 250°.
Two different beam angles are used by the three LEDs to optimally combine the light output to brightly illuminate the whole of the danger zone behind you.
- Voltage: 6V
- Wattage: 0.30 W / 0.35 W
- 3 x 5mm custom made LEDs with excellent light emissions
- Side illumination for added safety
- Robust CNC machined corrosive resistant 6061 aluminium anodized housing
- Twin core wiring protected by shrink wrap
- Salt water resistant housing
- Extremely compact and light
- Can be used in conduction with Supernova E-Bike front lights
- 5 minutes standlight (power supplied by the E3 front light)
- Length x Width x Depth: 37 x 11.5 x 30.6 mm
- 12 gram weight
- 50 mm standard mounting
- 950 mm cable
- 5 year warranty